Zrce Beach, situated roughly 2 km southeast of Novalja, is a beautiful, 1km stretch of pebbled beach that is a favorite of most sun-loving visitors to the island. Apart from the fact that there are pubs and clubs and accommodation a-plenty, it’s the fantastic range of festivals that take place every year, which is a huge draw-card for both locals and tourists alike, especially those who are young and love working off energy in a vibrant, party atmosphere.
Daily-routine in Novalja/ Zrce
- 12am – 2pm: Waking up and having breakfast
- 2pm – 2:30: Beach time. Either partying at Zrce beach or just relaxing on one of the onther beaches
- 2:30 – 4pm: Swimming, boating, …. and having some drinks
- 4pm – 8pm: After Beach Party at Aquarius Zrce
- 8pm – 10pm: Sleeping, having dinner and some drinks in restaurants, bars and cafés and preparing for the party night
- 10pm – 1am: Predrinking at Cocomo (Novalja), some other bars or directly going to Zrce beach to start the party night
- 1am – 5am: Party, party, party, party,……with some international DJs at Zrce beach
- 5am – Xam: … still partying,…heading back to the apartment
Just some of the many festivals to look forward to when visiting the area in 2018 include:
Big Beach Spring Break
Being in Novalja between 31 May and 3 June 2018 gives you the opportunity to take part in what is considered to be the best spring break music festival in Europe! Boat blowouts, poolside parties and all-night raves are what you have to look forward to at some of the country’s famous clubs like Papaya, as well as on the Beach. For four days and nights you can work off steam to EDM, house and dance music going full-throttle to keep you in that party mood. This is definitely the way to start your vacation in this area, one of the most popular in the country.
This awesome festival carries on for five days and nights between 25 and 29 June 2018 and takes place on a spectacular beach sandwiched between majestic mountains and the expansive Adriatic Sea. Just the location of the Hideout Festival makes it a winning formula for party-goers from all over the globe, who come here to enjoy music provided by no less than 150 of some of the best artists in the world.
Fresh Island Festival
Europe’s top urban beach festival, the Fresh Island Festival, takes place between 10 and 12 July 2018 and is an absolute must for all dance fanatics! Venues for the festival include boats on the blue, clear waters of the Adriatic as well as the enormous open-air clubs. Big names in the music scene, such as Rae Sremmurd, French Montana and Giggs attract hordes of people to this festival, considered to be the getaway for all lovers of urban music.
Area 4 Festival
Crystal clear waters and surroundings resembling a paradise are the perfect venue for the Area 4 Festival that takes place between 16 and 19 July 2018. With a wide variety of popular artists taking part and providing music in the hip-hop, trap, dub step, house and R ‘n B genres, the Area 4 Festival is guaranteed to make you feel out of this world!
Simply put, Zrce Beach is the place to head for if your way to work off pent-up energy is to dance the days and nights away while on vacation in Croatia!
Hard Island Festival
Hardcore music fans gather here between 2 and 5 July to enjoy the sun, freedom and wallow in the party environment. This is the one that you simply must experience! The amazing summer vibes and the stunning location is what sets if apart from the country’s other festivals.
Since interest for Hard Island is increasing rapidly, it was decided to expand to the amazing, futuristic Aquarius Club to hold the largest edition of Hard Island Croatia ever. More than 80 international artists and their music turn the place into a hard-dance utopia where they play at 6 mind-blowing pool parties, 8 epic boat parties and 9 all-night shows in 2 fantastic clubs on the Beach.
The Croatian islands are one of the most beautiful coastal regions of the Mediterranean. At first glance the island of Pag seems to be very dry and rocky, but in recent years many Europeans searched for beautiful and new beaches. Especially they wanted to combine relaxing holidays and partying the whole night. In Novalja and Zrce you can find both. But this island also offers more than great beaches. At Zrce Beach lots of world famous clubs let the people forget their everyday life and invite them to dance the whole night.
On the island of Pag one can also find a city with the same name, which is more like a normal city compared to the party areas Novalja and Zrce. Around the whole island there are perfect conditions for swimming, boating and having fun in the water. Even Marco Polo, the famous explorer, appreciated the island of Pag and its shores.
- 19.08.2018 - 23.08.2018 Sonus Festival 2018 Zrce Beach
- 26.08.2018 - 30.08.2018 Summer Peak 2018 Zrce Beach
- 16.06.2018 - 23.06.2018 beach bites beats 2018 Zrce Beach
- 25.06.2018 - 01.07.2018 Hideout Festival 2018 Zrce Beach
- 10.07.2018 - 12.07.2018 Fresh Island festival 2018 Zrce Beach
- 14.07.2018 - 20.07.2018 Wild and Free Festival 2018 Zrce Beach
- 16.07.2018 - 19.07.2018 Area 4 Festival 2018 Zrce Beach
- 21.07.2018 - 28.07.2018 Headliner Week Zrce Beach
- 30.07.2018 - 02.08.2018 Black Sheep Festival 2018 Zrce Beach
- 04.08.2018 - 11.08.2018 Headliner Week 2 Zrce Beach
- 11.08.2018 - 18.08.2018 Headliner Week 3 Zrce Beach
- 12.08.2018 - 16.08.2018 Barrakud Festival 2018 Zrce Beach