12.08.2017 - 19.08.2017
Dance with the hottest women and men to even hotter tunes at the world-famous Zrce Beach with the best electronic music artists.
– Paul Kalkbrenner
Barrakud Festival 2015 was the ideal combination of music, partying and travelling. And in 2016 will also will be held in an exciting locations so whether you like partying on boats, in pools or on the sand, you will enjoy yourself. The non stop rave is a unique experience provided by the top Djs.
Guest Djs at Barrakud Festival 2015 were:
- Ellen Allien
- Sven Vath
- Maceo Plex
- Simon Adams
- Phillipe Baden Powell
- Alessio Lerma
Over the long week, approximately 35,000 people from all over Europe will descend on Zrce beach, in the island of Pag. In all, there will be around 50 popular acts. The partying will take place at five spacious venues, which will be complemented by pool and boat events.
Barrakud Festival’s music, energy and people are sure to help you create memories that will last a long time. Over the years, hundreds of different artistes have helped pushed the boundaries of music and made each experience magical. Dance to pulsating techno for 8 straight days and when your legs are tired, relax on the gorgeous beach. Join ravers from all across the globe and #ravetheworld at the #5yrsceleration.
Future Zrce eventsat this location:
- 25.06.2017 - 29.06.2017 Hideout Festival 2017 Zrće
- 11.07.2017 - 13.07.2017 Fresh Island 2017 Zrće
- 15.07.2017 - 21.07.2017 Break Out Festival Zrće
- 17.07.2017 - 20.07.2017 Area 4 Festival Zrće
- 31.07.2017 - 03.08.2017 Black Sheep festival Zrće
- 12.08.2017 - 19.08.2017 Barrakud Festival Zrće
- 20.08.2017 - 24.08.2017 Sonus Festival 2017 Zrće
- 26.08.2017 - 02.09.2017 Summer Peak 2017 Zrće